This year’s traditional eggnog was blended in quart batches.
We couldn’t locate our favorite Southern Comfort brand eggnog. So this year we blended with Sealtest Light Eggnog. A really solid second choice!
We also added a new special ingredient this Christmas Day. Two shots of Santa’s Little Helper Liqueur from Twelve 33 Distillery in Little, River, South Carolina. The peppermint in the Santa’s Little Helper really just added a little something special!
Same as last year, we blended with the Spiced Rum from Hilton Head Distillery and Hennessy Very Special Cognac.
Recipe as follows:
In a pitcher…..
1. Pour 4 shots of Hilton Head Distillery Spiced Rum!
2. Pour 2 Shots Hennessy Very Special Cognac.
3. Pour 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
4. Pour 1 quart Sealtest Light Eggnog.
5. Stir to thoroughly blend.
6. Top with 2 shots of Santa’s Little Helper from Twelve 33 Distillery.
7. Makes 4 servings. Pour in stemless wine glass to serve.
8. Add a dash of cinnamon.
9. Add a dash of nutmeg.
Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
This season’s eggnog received rave reviews from our family. Perhaps we’ve perfected the craft?
Merry Christmas 🎄